Sunday, April 13, 2008

DAY FULL OF FUN!

Today was a blast! Melanie and I went down to Lawrence to watch the JAYHAWKS national championship parade. After the parade we stopped by Dani and Shannons baby shower. I got a chance to take a couple of pictures there and catch up with some old friends.

Let the party begin!



David and Kristen and their wonderful baby Mallina



another one of them



David, Kristen, and Myself...special thanks to Katie Nichols for her Awesome Photog skills.



Shannon and Dani



Shannon, Dani, Leanne (my sister), Laura, Melanie (my wife), and myself




Ok so I have no idea why this blog is making my signature look all messed up...oh well...I will fix it later.

Make sure you check back soon for a "up close and personal" look at the 2008 national champs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad I missed it. I love these pictures.